Black Friday 2018
Throughout the 40-80% storewide sale period we are exceptionally busy.
Please expect a short delay in the dispatch of your order. Our amazing staff and warehouse partners are working around the clock during this period to ensure orders are dispatched as soon as possible.
We will do our best to meet the delivery estimates, however please do give us a few extra days. Our carriers DHL, Hermes and Royal Mail will also be busy during the Black Friday period.
Next-Day deliveries will be prioritised accordingly, however they may also be subject to a short delay in dispatch. Your order will still be sent via a Next-Day service.
For the most up-to-date information on your order, please check your order confirmation email and click the blue 'View your order' button.
Thank you for your support and patience.
Director and Founder
Standard Delivery within the United Kingdom arrives within 2 - 3 Days.
Next-Day Delivery within the United Kingdom will arrive in 1 Day.
Next-Day Delivery is now 7 days a week, Monday through to Sunday.
The order cut-off times for Next-Day Delivery are below.
- Monday to Friday the Next-Day order cut-off time is 8pm. These orders will be delivered the following day within a 2 hour delivery window.
- On Saturday the Next-Day order cut-off time is 3pm. These orders will be delivered on Sunday within a 2 hour delivery window.
- On Sunday the Next-Day order cut-off time is Midday. These orders will be delivered on Monday within a 2 hour delivery window.
Standard UK Delivery is free for orders £39 or more.
Standard International Delivery
Deliveries to Europe usually arrive within 5 - 7 business days.
Deliveries to America, Australia, Asia, the Middle East & Africa usually arrive within 7 - 14 business days.
All orders are shipped Monday - Friday, excluding bank holidays and public holidays. We aim to despatch all orders on the same day, when the order is placed before 3pm, London GMT.
Standard International Delivery is free for orders £99 or more.
DHL Express International Delivery
DHL Express delivery times vary for different zones across the world. Orders placed by 1pm London GMT are despatched on the same day, orders placed after this time will be dispatched the following working day. See below for an accurate delivery time for your region:
- Europe your parcel will arrive in 2 - 6 business days depending on your exact location.
- USA and Canada your parcel will arrive within 2 - 3 business days.
- China, Brazil, Argentina, Parts of Africa your parcel will arrive within 5 business days.
- Russia, Parts of Africa and South Africa your parcel will arrive within 5 business days.
- Parts of Africa, South Africa and Australia your parcel will arrive within 5 business days.
- Rest of World and Remote Areas your parcel will arrive within 6 business days.
Please note these delivery times are only applicable for those who selected DHL Express as the delivery method at checkout. DHL tracking numbers will be emailed upon despatch.
DHL Express International Delivery is free for orders £250 or more.
Please check your order dispatch email for your tracking number.
Tracking numbers aren't always provided due to the service type used. Therefore you can expect your delivery within the estimated time frames above. Please allow an extra 7 days for your parcel to arrive during busy periods. For the most up-to-date information on your order, please check your order confirmation email and click the blue 'View your order' button.
- UK Next-Day Deliveries are sent with Hermes and we provide a 2 hour delivery window when possible.
- UK Standard Deliveries are sent via Royal Mail or Hermes.
- International orders are sent via Royal Mail or DHL.